CBSE Schooling Only
Our admission Criteria is based on a combination of past performance only .
Students do not have to undergo any entrance requirement to qualify for admission to Vikas
Application fee of Rs 10,000 will have to be paid in the form of Demand Draft favouring “PEOPLE COMBINE AVENUES .LIMITED” and sent to the following address along with duly filled application form . Application can also be made Online ( Click here) accompanied by online payment transfer ( Click here). The registration fee will be adjusted against hostel fee at the time of admission. Registration fee is neither refundable not transferrable. ( Click Here ) to download Registration form.
If you are considering applying to Vikas Vidyaniketan for admission , our Website contains all information . We have for your easy reference some quick related links below for easy navigation.
Criteria For Admission
- Student should pass the previous class with the Pass Percentage.
- Previous class Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate from relevent Board of Education.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
(Note: The counter signature of Inspector of School/District Educational Officer is required on the Transfer Certificate for non CBSE Board Students.)
Merit and Need based Scholarships and partial fee waivers are offered . No separate application is needed
- CBSE Schooling Only
- Foundation Program for IIT-JEE from Class 8 (for boys)
- Foundation Program for NEET from Class 8 (for boys)
- CBSE+IIT-JEE Integrated Program Class 11 and 12 (for boys and girls)
- CBSE+NEET Integrated Program Class 11 and 12 (for boys and girls)
- CBSE + CA-CPT Integrated Program Class 11 and 12 (for boys and girls)